reload this page
1. In which phase of the development cycle do you recognize the dynamic behavior of your system sufficiently?
2. In which phase do you identify the root causes for dynamic behavior problems?
3. In which phase do you consider the whole system including the environment?
(Sensor, actuator, peripherals, busses, networks, etc.)
4. In which phase do you find show stoppers that are very expensive to solve?
5. In which phase do you focus on real-time requirements?
6. In which phase do you detect the following real-time errors?
b. Response time
c. Data consistency
d. Event chain issues
7. In which phase are change requests for you most problematic?
8. In which phase do you know that changes will work?
By clicking the "Analyze-Button" you agree to our
High real-time health risk
Ask Real-Time Doctors for immediate help!
Medium real-time health risk
Further examination needed!
Excellent real-time health
Helpline +49 331 2797892-0 | health(at)inchron.com |